The Placement Fee comprises of two components viz.
a. Registration fees
b. Program fee
Registration fee is non-refundable.The Registration Fee is required to be submitted along with your filled in application. It covers processing your application, your personal admission Interview and your welcome pack, and it secures your place on the program if you are successful.
However, we will refund your Registration Fee in full if you are unsuccessful in your application, or any other valid reasons if you are unable to start your course due to your visa rejection or other valid reasons.
|Group of 6 or more||1687||2375||1484||1292|
Program Fees include:
- Airport transfers.
- Everything for 7 days (out of 10-day placement) of pure dentistry
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Free Wi-Fi at the accommodation
- Food (3 major meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodations includes living in a private, fully catered international student hostels & houses
- In-country orientation/trainings
- City orientation
- Optional Yoga Classes (in Kathmandu)
- In-country staff support & 24/7 Emergency response
- Workshop: Nepali dental phrase
- Travel desk to advise and arrange optional holiday side trips
Program Fees does not include:
- International/ Domestic Flights
- Aerated/alcoholic drinks and juices
- Visa Fees
- Private transportation
- Extra accommodation outside the official project days
- In-Country trips, tours, sight-seeings and any touristic activities
- entrance fees to the UNESCO World heritage sites, parks & museums.