We are currently accepting applications for Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 and for early 2021.
Dental Volunteering/ Outreach
The Registration Fee is required to submit your application. It covers processing your application, your personal Admission Interview and your welcome pack, and it secures your place on the program if you are successful.
We will refund your Registration Fee in full if you are unsuccessful in your application, or if you are unable to start your course due to your visa rejection or other valid reasons. Approval and a month advance notice are preferred.
|Group of 6 or more||1687||2375||1484||1292|
Program start dates are listed in Dates. Our simple fee structure covers our entire package for the residential program, including your hospital shadowing placement and catered accommodation.
There are not many places to visit. One thing is sure that we have to be certain that we hit the right path and with right attitude.
The fees also include all the help you need from our expert Student Support Officers not only making your application but also preparing for, during and after your placement.
You must apply at least 3 months prior to your planned visit. Please note that we cannot guarantee a placement for all students.
Program Fees include:
- Airport transfers.
- Everything for 7 days (out of 10-day placement) of pure dentistry
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Free Wi-Fi at the accommodation
- Food (3 major meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodations includes living in a private, fully catered international student hostels & houses
- In-country orientation/trainings
- City orientation
- Optional Yoga Classes (in Kathmandu)
- In-country staff support & 24/7 Emergency response
- Workshop: Nepali dental phrase
- Travel desk to advise and arrange optional holiday side trips
Program Fees does not include:
- International/ Domestic Flights
- Aerated/alcoholic drinks and juices
- Visa Fees
- Private transportation
- Extra accommodation outside the official project days
- In-Country trips, tours, sight-seeings and any touristic activities
- entrance fees to the UNESCO World heritage sites, parks & museums.